Who we are
National Animal News is more than just a media outlet; we are a devoted team focused on relaying up-to-date news regarding animals and their remarkable rescues. Our primary objective is to mitigate the distress animals experience under harsh conditions by advocating their rescues. We are dedicated to educating and motivating other animal lovers to broaden our message, thus offering increased support for these animals in need.
Our website address is https://nationalanimalnews.com.
We use Google Adsense for advertising and other hand-selected affiliates. We may earn a commission if you view or buy something we link to.
If you have any questions please get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Contact Us
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who do we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What We Collect
We get information about you in a range of ways. Information You Give Us. We may collect your name, email address, phone number, as well as other information you directly give us on our Service. [If you register or log in to your Account using any 3rd party authenticator login, ex. Facebook, and Google, you authorize us to access certain account information, such as your public profile (consistent with their privacy settings), email address, interests, likes, gender, birthday, education history, work history, relationship interests, current city, photos, videos, personal description, friend list, and information about and photos of your Facebook friends who might be common Facebook friends with other users of the Service. [Location Information. When you use the Service, you will be asked to automatically provide us with your location information from your device. This location information will include your longitudinal and latitudinal coordinates. We may also collect cell site or GPS data. If you do not agree to this collection, you can change your privacy preferences on your device, but some functionality of the app may be disabled.]
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through National Animal News’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Information We Get From Others
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to the information we get from this Service.
Information Automatically Collected
We may automatically log information about you and your device. For example, when using our Service, we may log your device’s operating system type, language, browser type (where applicable), the website you visited before browsing our Service (where applicable), items you viewed, how long you spent on a particular item, mobile device IDs or Advertising IDs, access times, [Other] and information about your use of and actions on our Service.
Cookies. On our website, may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with an accelerated personal and interactive experience on our Service.
We may also use other tools like pixel trackers, for conversion tracking. This type of information is collected to make the Service more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without parental consent. Users under 18 must have parental consent. If we learn that we have inadvertently obtained information from a child, or done so without parental consent, we will promptly delete the information.
Use Of Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- Send information including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate about upcoming events and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- Link or combine user information with other personal information.
- Protect, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- Provide and deliver products and services at customers’ request.
Sharing of Personal Information
- With your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- When we do a business deal or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy transaction, or proceeding.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from AnimalVictory.or affiliates.
- We may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with the legal process served on National Animal News or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of National Animal News; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of National Animal News, or the public.
Third-Party Sites And Services
This website contains links to third-party websites, products, or services. This website may also offer content from third parties. Information collected by third parties is governed by those third parties’ privacy policies.
Location Of Servers
Security of your Personal Information
National Animal News secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. National Animal News uses the following methods for this purpose:
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
“Opt-In” marketing emails may be distributed by AnimalVictory.org.
You may send requests about the personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, and provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, please read California Consumer Privacy Act
Your right to know about the personal information collected or disclosed.
- You have the right to request a personal information report which details all of the information we hold about you from the last 12 months.
- We will confirm that we have received your request within 10 days.
- You can contact us to request a personal information report by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where possible, we will provide your personal information report to you within 45 days. If we need more time to process your request we will contact you to let you know why and ensure that you receive your report no later than a further 45 days from the first deadline.
- Your personal information report will contain the following data:
- Sources of information
- The purpose for which it was collected
- Third parties it was disclosed to
- Purpose for disclosure
To protect your personal information we have security measures in place to ensure that no one other than you can access your personal information report.
You have the right to delegate your request for a personal information report to an agent.
If you do choose this method, we will ask you to confirm your identity and that your agent has permission to act on your behalf.
Your right to request deletion of your personal information
- You have the right to request the deletion of all of the personal information we hold about you.
- You can contact us to request the deletion of your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling us at 1-800-634-3439.
- Within 45 days of your request, we will delete all of the personal information we hold about you and send you a report detailing how we have completed your request. In some circumstances, we may need to keep data because of legal obligations. We will not use this data for any business purpose.
- You have the right to delegate your request for the deletion of your personal information to an agent. If you do choose to use this method we will ask you to confirm your identity and that your agent has permission to act on your behalf.
Or by calling us at 1-800-634-3439
Legal Notices and Copyright Protection
National Animal News website including the database and content found on the National Animal News website is a copyrighted subject matter owned by AnimalVictory.org and is protected by the United States and international copyright law. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or publicly display the National Animal News website, in whole or in part.
National Animal News website contains information from third-party sources. Please notify us in writing if you believe your copyright material has been used on the National Animal News website in error.
Please write to:
Trademarks and Protection
National Animal News and its respective logo and tagline(s) are registered service/trademarks of AnimalVictory.org All other trademarks referred to on this Web site are service/trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2023 AnimalVictory.org All Rights Reserved.